Work with us - vacancies
Current opportunities to work with us
- Commercial Partner, Manchester
- Commercial Partner, Cardiff
- Senior Building Surveyor, Birmingham
- Senior Building Surveyor, Gloucester
- Building Surveyor, Nottingham
- Development Valuation Surveyor, Gloucester
- Development Valuation Surveyor, Guildford
- General Practice Surveyor, Guildford
- Land Rights/Specialist Wayleave Officer. National locations
- Graduate Surveyor, Birmingham
- Assistant Client Accountant, Birmingham
- Administrator, Gloucester
- Administrator, Plymouth
Passionate, committed and really good at what you do?
We want to hear from you…
Our people make Bruton Knowles the success it is. That’s why every member of our team is passionate, committed and exceptionally good at what they do.
Find out what it's like to work here?
To find out what it's like to work at Bruton Knowles - CLICK HERE
If that sounds like you, then get in touch.
You’ll find Bruton Knowles a remarkably stimulating place to work. Whether you join us as a graduate, or in a more senior role, we can help you realise your full potential. That’s because, when you join us, your training and development becomes our priority. We’ll provide you with clear goals and objectives and the necessary guidance and coaching to ensure you realise your career and personal aspirations.
Bruton Knowles is an equal opportunities employer and has achieved ‘Investor In People’ status.
Want to work with us?
We like to receive speculative applications directly from candidates with experience and enthusiasm for our business. If you wish to send in a speculative application CLICK HERE or to find out more, in total confidence, about career opportunities at Bruton Knowles, contact Human Resources, on 01452 880000.
No Agencies please.