Enhance the physical and economic potential of your property assets.
If they are not the main focus of your business, property issues don’t always receive the level of attention required. As a result, implications can arise that directly affect your profitability. We offer you comprehensive building consultancy services to take care of every aspect of your property lifecycle, so you can focus on doing what you do best.
The experience, expertise and resources you need.
We can help you:
- Obtain accurate condition surveys: If you are planning to acquire, dispose of, or make changes to a property, a condition survey is required. We can conduct full surveys, investigate defects and recommend timings and costs for repairs.
- Ensure your project is completed on schedule: Build projects depend on good management. From schools to care homes, our building surveyors are experts in managing and administrating construction work. They can ensure that all work is completed on time, on budget and meets all quality standards and building legislation.
- Get expert advice on dilapidations: We negotiate and agree dilapidations claims, provide guidance and advice on service charge arrangements, scrutinise tenant’s works and provide a cost-effective dispute resolution service.
- Plan your maintenance programmes more effectively: Our surveyors undertake detailed computerised surveys to produce status reports on the condition of your property and the repair work required. We can also advise you on the most cost-effective ways of managing maintenance to keep your property assets safe and productive.
- Assess rebuilding costs: In the event of property damage can you be sure that the insurance will cover the cost of repairs or re-building? We are experienced in assessing rebuilding costs for all types of property including commercial and historic buildings.