The Farming year is well under way and this is an ideal time to review and update your 2018 business plans.
Finance that works for your business
Restructuring your finances can help you reduce your outgoings, improve cash flow and allow you to focus your energy on farming. However your borrowing is currently structured – whether its one loan or multiple sources of finance – we can support your refinancing options
Talk to us
As approved AMC agents, we can help you provide expert advice and provide straightforward solutions to help you optimise your finances.
- The benefits of AMC funding
- No annual reviews**
- Long-term (up to 30 years) on a fixed or variable rate basis or a combination of both*
- Loans available for most rural business activities
- Access to higher amounts because we can secure against farm land as well as property
- A fast response to your proposal and a decision in principle before you make a sealed bid or go to auction
- Extend your agreement terms at any time**
- Loans and mortgages can be transferred to the next generation.**
AMC loans are available for business purposes only, provided on a secured loan basis. Minimum AMC standard loan £25,001, minimum flexible facility £30,000. To meet customer requirements, lending criteria will vary. Lending is subject to status.
*There is always a possibility that interest rates may go down leaving a fixed rate loan at a higher level compared to a variable rate loan. However, if interest rates rise, a fixed rate loan will remain at the same rate. **Subject to AMC credit criteria and your obligations to AMC continuing to be met.