For Sale by Private Treaty - The Downs, Minsterworth. Please see the virtual tour and drone video links in the brochure prior to arranging a viewing.
LOT A - House, Grounds and Lake - 6.1 acres - Guide £750,000
The property comprises a traditionally contructed, part two, part single storey dwelling house. The original detached cottage has been extended over the years to provide a substantial family home. To the side is a large double garage and to the rear an office and workhop. Externally the property benefits from rolling grounds, a tree lined driveway and an orchard. Surrounding the house are lawned areas with gravelled driveways and various outbuildings. To the north west of the holding is a large lake which has historically been stocked with carp.
House Accommodation - Ground Floor
- Large Reception Hall
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Large Utility Room
- Rear Hallway / Bar
- Ground Floor Shower and Wetroom
House Accommodation - First Floor
- 4 Double Bedrooms and 1 single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with Bath and Separate Shower
- Landing and Separate Toilet
The dwelling extends to 2,874 sq feet (IPMS 2 Approx.)
Outbuildings / Garages:
- Double Garage - attached to house
- Workshop - attached to house
- Garden Stores / Barn - Steel construction
- Barn 1 - Modern metal clad with roller door
- Barn 2 - Adjoining the above with double doors
- Barn 3 - Modern metal clad with roller door
- To the north of the house surrounded by mature trees is a historic manmade fishing lake with island, which has historically been stocked with carp.
- To the south of the property is a large established orchard and lawned areas surrounding the house. A 30% overage will be applied to the orchard.
LOT B - Surrounding Farmland - 14.6 acres - Guide £400,000
Lot B comprises agricultural land, with access via an agricultural gate to the south of the property, along with a shared vehicular access off the main entrance. Residential consent has been granted for 5 dwellings to the south of the property, adjacent to the property 'Appithorne'. Beyond this, further to the south, 9 dwellings have also been consented. We consider that land has prospects for residential development. A 30% overage will be applied to the sale of this land to account for its development potential.