If you work in the charity sector, you will be met by demands on a daily basis to hit targets for fundraising. You will be expected to make the most of your property and land assets, and keep your expenses down to a minimum. In order to do this correctly you could benefit with help from charity consultants Bruton Knowles. Our team of dedicated charity property experts has excellent charity sector contacts, and have a wealth of experience working hard to help charities utilise their assets effectively.
Bruton Knowles : Charity Sector Property Consultants
Each and every one of our clients is important to us. No matter how small or large your operation, we are here to offer impartial and professional advice. Our charity fundraising consultants know how hard it can be to run a charity successfully. With our in-depth knowledge of the charity sector and our proven track record in charity property advice, we lead the way in the charity property sector.
When you choose Bruton Knowles as your charity consultants we:
- Will give you expert charity-focused advice
- Can use out extensive charity knowledge to offer you advice on legislation and the provisions of the Charities Act
- Offer advice on your everyday dealings with the Charity Commission
- Ensure you are making the most of your land and property assets and are using them effectively for your front line services
- Access a wide range of ad-hoc property advice services for you to ensure your consultancy with us is 100% complete
- Can aid you with your search for accommodation for operational support
- Can offer financial advice to ensure your charity carries on operating through even the bleakest of times
If you are a registered charity or non-profit organisation, our charities consultants can provide you with one hour of free consulting, in line with the RICS. As a RICS regulated firm, as part of the Charity Property Help scheme our charity consultants can provide you with one hour consultancy free of charge, full of impartial advice on the guidelines you need to follow. The reputation of our charity consultancy services precedes us, our dedicated team members ensuring your charity or non-profit organisation will continue to grow from strength to strength.