We provide impartial planning advice on a wide variety of property matters.
We are well versed in dealing with planning from existing sites to new developments and everything in between.
Our planning team understands how to present applications to local planning authorities in order to give your scheme the best chance of success. The team has both extensive planning experience which ensures they appreciate your requirements and how best to realise them.
How we can help you:
- Pre-application advice;
- Applications for new buildings
- Applications for alternative uses for existing buildings and sites
- Retail impact assessments
- Environmental impact assessments (EIAs)
- Feasibility studies
- Heritage statements
- Undertaking site assessments and planning feasibility appraisals
- Preparing, submitting and managing planning appeals
- Making development plan representations
- Dealing with Enforcement Proceedings
- Certificates of Lawfulness
When it comes to planning issues Bruton Knowles can help clients maximise the benefits of your site, and promote a scheme quickly through the planning process.