Bruton Knowles has one of the largest specialist compulsory purchase and compensation teams in the UK.
The team provides compensation advice on behalf of utility companies during water and waste water schemes as well as pre notice compensation advice for road and rail projects including mitigation measures, price cost estimates, serving of notices under General Vesting Declaration (GVD) as well as notice to treat and notice to enter.
How we can help you:
- Negotiating 90% advanced payment and full and final settlement (including interim claims)
- Negotiating loss of profit claims
- Provide cost management guidance for projects
- Advice on action to be taken prior to the service of notices
- Part 1 Claims negotiations on behalf of acquiring authority
- Expert Witness representation if negotiated settlement cannot be achieved
The team is also experienced in negotiating claims both before and after the completion of an infrastructure project.