Make the most of your rural property and land assets with expert advice.
Whether you own a farm, rural estate, equestrian property, agricultural land or a small holding, getting the right practical help and advice can help you maximise your property and land value. We offer you over 150 years farming and rural property experience, providing the highest quality professional agricultural consultancy advice to landowners and farmers.
A comprehensive range of services focused on rural property and land.
Our team of land agents and rural surveyors understand the complexities and challenges you face and provide practical advice to help you:
- Basic Payment Scheme (BPS): To find out more about the new Basic Payment Scheme or for help and support with your own registration and applications - please complete our BPS contact form CLICK HERE
- Take stock of your assets and plan for the future: We can help you to maximise returns from your land and property sales and identify and plan for development opportunities.
- Gain accurate valuations: We provide cost-effective and confidential valuation advice for secured lending, dispute resolution, taxation, matrimonial or accounting purposes.
- Maximise rental properties: We can help you deal with rental values, rent reviews and tax implications.
- Access to compulsory purchase and compensation expertise: Compulsory purchase and compensation issues affect nearly all farmers and landowners at some stage. Our experts can provide you with the advice you need.
- Exploit renewable energy opportunities: We can assess the suitability of your land and property for renewable energy technology, including grid connections.
- Get the advice you need: Our comprehensive range of property services include: rural land and property sales, estate management, planning and diversification, rural professional services and farm finance.
To find out more about how we can help you get the most from your rural property and land contact Roger Bush on 0845 200 6489 or
Please enter your details to subscribe to our newsletter.