We have established a reputation for providing impartial planning advice on a range for rural matters.
We are well versed in dealing with the planning challenges rural change brings. Pressures on land resources and ever evolving market conditions continue to drive the need for development in rural areas. Our planning team works hard to ensure they understand your objectives and how best to achieve them.
How we can help you:
- New agricultural buildings
- New uses for existing buildings
- Listed building and conservation areas
- Diversification proposals
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs)
- Justification for new rural dwellings
- Feasibility studies
- Equine related proposals
- Horticultural enterprises
- Occupancy restrictions
- Defending against enforcement action
- Planning resubmissions and appeals including expert witness
When it comes to planning issues we can advise you on how best to proceed. Public consultation is becoming an ever more important aspect in planning application consideration and so it is important you seek professional advice to ensure your case is fully represented.