Chartered Surveyors Bruton Knowles reveals the launch of its National Valuation team was one of the key factors which contributed to the business surviving the pandemic, with the team predicting a 30 per cent increase in valuation income for its year-end.
The leading property consultancy launched its National Valuation Team in July 2020, to reflect the growing demand from clients to deliver secured loan RICS Red Book valuations across an ever-increasing geographical area demand, delivering to a range of national banks, building societies and specialist lenders.
Since launching, five key appointments have been made to create a team of expert valuers across the country, feeding into its National Team approach. The new hires include:
- Andrew Wilcock (Associate, South East)
- Yasmine Lunn (Surveyor, North East)
- Tanya Atkinson (Senior Surveyor, South West)
- Rachel Branney (Associate, North West).
In addition, new hires have been made for the North West region alongside further planned recruitment for the South West and South Wales regions.
The property consultancy has extensive experience in delivering valuation services and a long list of high-profile clients within the banking industry. Supported by a strong reputation for delivering an efficient service, the firm has remained in high demand, and is now working with nearly all of the high street banks alongside sitting on the panel for a number of secondary lenders and challenger banks.
The National Valuation Team is headed up by Partner and Head of Valuations, Ian Pitt, who is supported by a central valuation team as well as core valuers based across Bruton Knowles’ network of UK offices.
Bruton Knowles National Valuation Team new approach – how it works:
- Centralised Valuation Hub created for all new enquiries – instructions are reviewed based on the specifications of requirements as well as timeframes, with a standardised approach for this service
- Centrally based Valuation Team created to support the regional valuers
- Local Valuers – employees based in the closest Bruton Knowles office to the property, will be instructed to carry out the on-site valuation inspections
- Valuation Technicians – to support the delivery of valuation reports, Technicians work with the valuers to provide all relevant statutory and environmental information
- Valuation Co-ordinators – all information is fed into the Co-ordinators who collate the report, all a similar consistent approach